30 Hour Construction Safety Certification with Free Study Guide
97 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
This is a certificate course and does not give an Outreach DOL card upon completion. For our Outreach course, which gives the official DOL card, click here.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|30 Hour Construction Safety Certification||Environmental Health and Safety|
|30 Hour Construction Safety Certification Study Guide||Environmental Health and Safety|
- How to Read Labels
- The SDS (Safety Data Sheet) and Worker Education - including Generic WHMIS and the Employers Duty to provide Workplace Specific Information in relation to the Hazardous Materials in the Workplace Legislated Responsibilities for the Supplier, Employer, Supervisor and the Worker
- Workers Rights
- Right to Know, Right to Participate and the Right to Refuse Unsafe Work
- The Two Types of Labels - Workplace Label and a Supplier Label.
- The Safety Data Sheets
Subject Matter Expert
Matt Luman is an OTI trained instructor teaching the 10/30 Safety Certification training for both Construction and General Industry. To reach our Safety Certification Trainer email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reach our Outreach Trainer email us at email@example.com
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.