Harassment and Discrimination: Sexual Harassment (Compliance Snapshot)
This course introduces the topic of sexual harassment in the workplace, which is illegal. In this course you will learn about some of the misconceptions associated with sexual harassment and how best to handle situations in which you are being harassed.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define “sexual harassment,” as outlined by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Summarize common misconceptions associated with sexual harassment
- Identify if your behavior is inappropriate or making others uncomfortable
- Outline how best to approach someone who is harassing you and what should be said to them
- Outline the steps that should be taken if you don't feel comfortable approaching your harasser with your feelings about the situation