This course introduces the concept of sexual harassment in the workplace. In this course you will learn how managers can hinder this type of harassment from occurring; including creating a company policy that expressly outlines the rules regarding sexual harassment. You will also learn how best to handle a sexual harassment claim.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- List some of the responsibilities of managers as they relate to sexual harassment
- Outline the steps associated with creating a company policy against sexual harassment
- Describe how best to handle a sexual harassment claim
- Outline the steps that should be taken when investigating harassment claims
- Describe five common forms of retaliation associated with sexual harassment claims
- Describe how office culture can affect harassment
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
If you have any requests for technical or instructional support, then please contact the 360training Support Department located in the HELP section of your account profile. Technical support inquiries are handled immediately; instructional support questions are answered within 24 business hours, with information provided by a qualified professional in your field through our network of subject matter experts.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.