This course introduces the Americans with Disabilities Act, which outlines the workplace rights of Americans with disabilities. In this course, you will learn what constitutes a disability as outlined by the ADA and you will learn about various types of disabilities. This course will also help you determine when accommodations should be made for a disabled employee.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Summarize the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Define “disability,” as outlined by the ADA
- List types of disabilities
- Apply interviewing techniques recommended when hiring a disabled person
- Identify when accommodations should be made for disabled employees or prospective employees
- Describe the types of discrimination disabled people are protected against
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
If you have any requests for technical or instructional support, then please contact the 360training Support Department located in the HELP section of your account profile. Technical support inquiries are handled immediately; instructional support questions are answered within 24 business hours, with information provided by a qualified professional in your field through our network of subject matter experts.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.