After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define sexual harassment
- Describe how to diffuse conflicts and issues in the workplace and report harassment to the proper department
- List a managerâs responsibilities to prevent and handle sexual harassment in the workplace
- Demonstrate how to create effective anti-harassment policies and procedures and correctly handle harassment complaints and investigate claims
- Define quid pro quo, a hostile work environment, and a zero-tolerance anti-harassment policy
- Identify discrimination in the workplace and discriminatory employment practices
- Summarize the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Describe and implement an open door policy in order to prevent workplace discrimination and harassment
- Identify bullying in the workplace, how it starts, its effects, and ways to prevent it
- Summarize the provisions and applications of Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act of 1976.
- List the requirements for employers under Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act of 1976
- Outline the training requirements under Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act of 1976
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.